At Breakwater we work closely with clients to help them better understand their finances and develop a plan to achieve their goals, simplify their financial lives and enable them to make smart choices through educated decision making.
Our clients are at the center of everything we do and we are committed to helping them achieve financial wellbeing.
We believe there are several Foundational Elements-
1. Client comprehension: It starts with being responsible for deeply understanding our clients first as people with hopes and dreams and then with a vision of how they would like their lives and legacies to unfold. What are your objectives and aspirations?
2. Information exchange: Very detailed discussion regarding assets, income, liabilities and expenses coupled with a grounding in our principles and philosophy.
3. Analysis and architecture: Thorough review of the relevant facts, circumstances and preferences to look for ways to optimize each plan and perhaps design multiple work streams for clients that may want to have more input and influence on the process.
4. Path forward: Implementation is critical. Deliberate step by step execution across all aspects of the plan.
5. Ongoing Support: Recurring check ins and accounting around progress, successes and opportunities. The plan is evolving with the times just like our clients.
Key Planning Areas-
- Retirement Planning
- Saving for education related expenses
- Social Security & Medicare
- Tax Smart Investing
- Risk Management
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Net Worth Statement
- Legacy Planning/Generational Wealth Transfer
- Philanthropic Interests